Friday, August 8, 2014

And So It Goes (2014) [Movie Review]


Can Michael Douglas sell a movie anymore? After watching And So It Goes, and remembering Last Vegas, I don't know if he has the talent that he used to. It's possible that he has simply chosen a few weak roles, however I will be extremely critical on his next release.

And So It Goes is one of those movies that we have all seen a time or two, maybe not with this exact cast, but the plot and the jokes are all the same. Hell, if I turned my TV to Lifetime or Hallmark (I think those are the channels, I haven't watched live TV in years), I could probably watch one right now! So right off the bat, the film gets a 0 for originality.

I am then inclined to bring up... the rest of the flick. There isn't anything in this film that I can pick to write about in a positive way. I didn't think it was going to be good - and it was even worse than I had originally thought it was going to be!

I'm not going to have a rant over this film, though. That would be a waste of both my time and yours. I will just end this review by giving you the warning. Avoid this film. There is no reason for anybody to waste their money on this garbage.

Rating: 4/10

IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:

Post a Comment