Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Planes: Fire and Rescue (2014) [Movie Review]


Cars is a film that never begged a sequel. Yet a sequel was made. And then a spin-off, from a different company, was made. Again, without begging for a sequel, we now have a sequel. I have been dreading the day in which I would have to sit through another hour and half of these stupid planes.

But the day has come for me to sit through the film. And with that, I am happy - and surprised - to say that this film is actually fairly enjoyable. Compared to its predecessor, the premise is actually sensible. Well, as sensible as possible given the nature of the film.

Planes: Fire & Rescue is still not a good movie. Probably far from it. It offers nothing for the tykes to think about, but it is a movie that could be put on for your child without you wanting to blow your brains out. But this is no film I would recommend an adult to see alone.

Rating: 6/10

IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:

Post a Comment