However, today marks my first viewing of the film. I know many of you will think that's crazy - and that's because it is - but there still is a plethora of classic and cult films that I have to watch. However, the list of films I have not seen is getting smaller by the day.
Anyway, Fight Club. I don't know where to begin. All of the performances displayed in this film were fantastic. Ed Norton and Brad Pitt have never not been good, but I would argue that this is the best Norton has ever done, and possibly will ever do. The film was written perfectly and edited together with such grace, it's no wonder why this film is so highly regarded.
Even though I'm sure you've all seen it already, I would highly recommend watching this film.
Rating: 9/10
IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:
Post a Comment