So, in this film, there is some weird magical staff thing. This staff can transport people through time, given the fact that there is another person in another time holding the same staff. And they have to be the exact same weight, that's an important part. I could go on a rant about how stupid that premise is, but I am short on time today, so I will just leave it at that. Now, April is accidentally sent back to Feudal Japan, so the Turtles have to go back and save her.
Okay. So, when the Turtles go back, their "exact size" counterparts have to take their place in the current time. I guess I don't know for sure how much they weigh, but I have seen turtles about a quarter of their size come out to be around 50 pounds. But they switch place a few Samurai who seemingly weight ~110 pounds. Again, the time travel mechanic in this film is laughably stupid, but that part was a pretty glaring mistake.
In addition to the plot, the costumes this time around are just terrible. A different company made the suits for this feature, and it shows. They looked almost like a cheap Halloween costume. Hell, they actually might have been.
I don't recommend this film. Just forget they ever made a third TMNT live action film, the first two are the only ones worth the time.
Rating: 5/10
IMDb Page
Wiki Page
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment