Saturday, May 10, 2014

Moms' Night Out (2014) [Movie Review]


I am not a mom. The fact that I am a man makes it difficult to be a mom. I also have no children. I am bringing this up so anyone reading this will know that I in no way can identify with any of the main cast of this film. And for that simple reason, I will not dig far into this film.

I know many of my reviews have been short, and this one will be too. The film was poorly shot, heavily clichéd, featured atrocious acting, really an all around awful film. The only redeeming quality to this film is that it features a superb country artist, Trace Adkins, but even his role was made bad with a few shoehorned lines about religion towards the end of the film.

But this film is for the moms (and dads) out there. It's possible that many will enjoy it, however the parents in the theater I was in were seemingly just as uninterested as I was in the film. And for that simple reason, I cannot give this film a good rating. Please avoid this movie.

Rating: 4/10

IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:

Post a Comment