Saturday, June 28, 2014

Trainspotting (1996) [Movie Review]


Trainspotting is the story of a group of dug addicts as certain members of the group attempt to clean up their act.

I never really too notice of this film until a couple of days ago, knowing nothing of the film other than it's title. I'm not a big train guy myself, so the title was never something I looked into. But after learning what this film was actually about, I took a sit down and watched it.

I was blown away by how wonderful the actors are in this film. At the time of this films release, Ewan McGregor was a fairly unknown actor, however this film would have surely proved to the world that McGregor is a great addition to any film, and has such became a major success.
It's always interesting to watch movies in which a protagonist struggles with themselves in terms of addiction. And, again, McGregor was fully believable.

This review is very short, and probably redundant, but this film was great and I can think of little else to say.

Rating: 9/10

IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:

Post a Comment