Friday, January 24, 2014

American Breakdown (2007) [Movie Review]



The votes are in, and I now have a new least favorite movie! Now, I've seen a lot of bad movies in my day, but American Breakdown takes the cake as the worst. If you want to compare it to another, more popular movie, you could look to Movie 43. Only, Movie 43 is Oscar-worthy in comparison!

This "movie" is broken down into 6 main short stories, and a couple more even shorter stories in between them. Every single short is poorly filmed and poorly edited, and I'm not even going to get into the rest. American Breakdown has nothing good going for it.

There are maybe two segments that were actually halfway enjoyable. However, those two are no saving grace for this poor excuse for a movie. Don't let the big names fool you, this "movie" is a piece of shit and should be avoided. It literally gave me a headache.

Rating: 2/10

IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:

Post a Comment