I am happy to say that About Last Night was not nearly as bad as I had originally hypothesized, however. The movie hits it's all of its marks when it comes to comedy. When these guys tried to be funny, they were. Kevin Hart has been pumping out movie-after-movie these past few months, and I am not going to complain about that. He might not always be in the best movies, but he brings hilarity to every character he plays. I look forward to his future in film. But every scene that didn't feature Kevin Hart basically fell apart on account of his absence.
I don't agree with any of the relationship choices that were featured in this movie, but I can't fault it simply because the characters were not very smart. I don't think I will ever be watching this movie again, but it's not a terrible waste of time.
Rating: 7/10
IMDb Page
Wiki Page
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment