Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Lego Move (2014) [Movie Review]


I'm going to be honest with you, my internet friends, I have been excited for The Lego Movie for an extremely long time. It got my attention initially when I saw the large number of wonderful actors that were attached to the project. And the trailers for this movie simply solidified my interest.

So, the big day finally arrives, I get to watch the movie. And thank [insert deity here] that it delivered.
I don't always like admitting how childish I am, but when I watch movies geared towards the child crowd, I have no problems letting my inner child out. Every joke in this movie is both kid-friendly and funny even to the adults! Everyone has played with Lego's at least once in their life, so all of the jokes aimed at how Lego's work is something that everyone will get, and probably laugh with.

There is usually some spot in my reviews where I have to say what was wrong with the movie. This is supposed to be that spot, but I can't think of anything to put here. Everything is awesome about this movie. Do yourself a favor, go see this movie.

Rating: 9/10

IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:

Post a Comment