Friday, February 21, 2014

Punch-Drunk Love (2002) [Movie Review]


Punch-Drunk Love is a movie that was adored by critics, and loved by many still to this day. With the large amount of highly acclaimed names attached to this film, there's no doubt in my mind that the names are the reason this became so popular.

I'm not bringing that up to bash the movie in any way, if that's what you were thinking. I have no plans on another viewing of this movie, but it was very well put together.

The movie is extremely unusual, and with only one viewing I couldn't pick up exactly what everything meant - if anything. But, again, knowing the director/writer, I have to assume that there was deeper agenda with every detail. The best thing about Punch-Drunk Love, by far, is it's cinematography. Every single shot was beautiful.

Rating: 7/10

IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:

Post a Comment