Bill Murray has stated that this was one of his favorite films to make, so I was more than excited when I saw that it was on Netflix Instant. Every actor and actress in this film really captured the essence of the characters they were portraying. While Bill Murray might seem like he had little interest in his role, it was actually his character who little interest in anything.
The film is classified as a comedy, which is a bit of a disappointment to me. There may be a few comedic moments, but those moments are few and far between. Don't mistake this comment as me saying the film is bad by not being a comedy, but it should have never been classified as a comedy.
The symbolism brought forth by each of the former lovers adds a great deal of depth to this film. I won't go in depth on that, but when watching the movie, you will know what I mean.
Overall, Broken Flowers was very well-done. It is slow at times, but the finished product ends up being a nice film.
Rating: 7/10
IMDb Page
Wiki Page
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment