Saturday, April 5, 2014

Låt den rätte komma in [Let the Right One In] (2008) [Movie Review]


This movie is a Vampire love story. Think about that phrase. What's in your head right now? I know what you are thinking, so unthink it. You probably have a preconceived notion that either A: Vampires are overdone in movies, or B: Vampire love stories are stupid. And if that is your actual opinion, I implore you to watch Let the Right One In. If it doesn't change your mind, then I don't know what we can do with you.

This film does so much right, I am not even going to touch on it. So much of it is essential to the plot, and I think it deserves to be viewed first hand.

Shit, that means I have to find something that needs improvement...

Uhh... the film could have benefited from... uhh... I can't think of anything. It was pretty much perfect.

Rating: 10/10

IMDb Page
Wiki Page

No comments:

Post a Comment